What is a neuropsychologist?
Neuropsychologists are independently licensed doctoral level psychologists with training in clinical psychology followed by additional specialty post-doctoral training in how biology (specifically the brain) influences how we think, feel, and behave.
Dr. Lepage is a neuropsychologist who specializes in pediatrics. His training and work experience includes research and clinical practice in rural and urban settings, community mental health, intensive outpatient/day treatment, hospitals, outpatient clinics, and residential settings.
This private practice in Stillwater, Minnesota emphasizes clarifying patterns of development, learning, and behavior to offer supportive suggestions to improve daily function.
About Dr. Lepage
Dr. Lepage is a licensed psychologist. He lives in Stillwater with his wife, two sons, and energetic dog. He enjoys spending time outside with his family, gardening, hiking, camping, kayaking, running, and road biking.
- Licensed Psychologist MN 6160
- Licensed Psychologist WI 2853
- Licensed Psychologist CA 23694 (current-inactive)
- National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology 52861
- American Psychological Association, Division 40 (Neuropsychology)
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- International Neuropsychological Society
Training & Experience
Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin
Internship: Monterey County Children's Behavioral Health
Areas of specialty training, experience, and interest:
- Impact of prenatal neurotoxicant exposure (alcohol & other)
- Complications of adverse childhood experiences
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Intellectual Disability
- Genetic syndromes
- Brain tumor
- Specific Learning Disorders
- Other medical, developmental, and childhood experiences impacting social, emotional, behavioral, and daily function
Dr. Lepage has co-authored several publications and presented posters at conferences. Click here to learn more.